Subject: Re: What to charge for web page graphics?
From: Louie Volpe <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 23:28:31 -0500

At 10:35 PM 1/22/96 -0500, you wrote:
>.  What kind of fees are
>> reasonable to charge, say, for a still logo, divider bars, etc.?
>
>I charge $50/hour for "corporate" customers and $35/hour for personal 
>stuff.  You might also want to charge per image, say $250 for a 
>single high-quality high-complexity image.  These are some of the 
>prices that people seem to expect.  I think they are really high, but 

This is pretty accurate. Though I would start at $350 for the - "single
high-quality high-complexity image"

louie
****************************************************************************
 __    _____ _____ __ _____ _____
|  |  |     |  |  |__|  ___|  |  |     Louie Volpe
|  |__|  |  |  |  |  |  ___|\   / [email-masked]
|_____|_____|_____|__|_____| \_/ http://www.liii.com/~louiev/

****************************************************************************